Monday, August 17, 2009

first day of school

Well, today we started school!

Here is my very first high schooler:
And my Junior High-er:


Fifth Grade now!
Third Grader:

Proud to be in first grade:



What a privilege it is to be able to teach my children. I really am thankful for the opportunity I have to pour into their lives. I am praying daily that God will fill me with Himself so that what I am pouring out is sweet. I know from long experience that apart from Him what comes out of me is anything but sweet or good.
"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control..."



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope you have a great first week of school!!

grannimcd said...

You have surpassed me.......who am I, you ask???? I am the homeschool Pioneer woman (one of the few anyway). Way to go sweetie. I am behind you all the way!