Tuesday, August 4, 2009

fruit kabobs

Last week was a pretty difficult week. I felt like I spent a good part of each of my days driving and was drained both physically and emotionally. Actually, all summer it seems like I've been doing a lot of driving! This week Brianna has no clubs and we have no plans out of the house until this weekend. Yae! I was able to get grocery shopping done, lots of kitchen stuff accomplished, school planning...well, it's in the works and I have high hopes for the rest of the week.

Tonight before bed I made the kids these fruit and cheese kabobs. ( Don't worry, Leah had hers without the skewer!) God has been so faithful in His provision for us. I am always grateful to be able to buy groceries and truly thank God for allowing me to make such a healthy and yummy snack for my kiddos!


It was a sad day last week when we took off our NH license plates to put on the Virginia ones. But we can still say GIGATT- God is good ALL the time!

No comments: