Sunday, August 30, 2009

silly sunday

I really have no idea how it started. I was minding my own business putting a cake in the oven. Matt came into the kitchen and found an almost empty cool whip container and muttered something like "this is gonna be good". I heard Drewie squeal and next thing I knew he was coming into the kitchen looking for more. Brianna got involved and opened a brand new tub of coolwhip for him. Wow. Well, being the compulsive blogger that I am, I grabbed the camera. What ensued was an all out war! I snapped pictures, considering myself quite safe. Apparently not. My husband and first born came out of nowhere and smeared me! Ugh. What took a very short time to happen is going to take a very long time to clean up!
I would venture to guess that the kids will remember this for a long time to come. Well, off to the shower for me. My eyebrows are sticking!

2 comments:

melanie said...

hahah!! how funny!!! i love you guys!!!! cant wait to see you in FIVE days!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! :)

grannimcd said...

Love it...... toooooo funny and it looks like fun....