Friday, August 14, 2009

ultimate frisbee





Tonight after supper we all headed to the park for a quick game of Ultimate Frisbee. It was a super fun time. Leah and I didn't participate in the game but we cheered from the sidelines :) It was a great way to get some energy out before bed and I'm really seeing the kids enjoy each other a lot. I guess when you don't have the distraction of other people and other friends, you really start to look at each other as your best friends. It's sweet to watch.....Did I mention how much I love my family?!!





2 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

hey..how about some one-year pics of leah when you come for labor day? ok. good :)

Mary C said...

Matt and Cam on a team? now is that not cheating!! :)
I cannot believe how much Leah has grown, erika! She's loosing her baby looks and looking more like a little girl:)