Wednesday, September 23, 2009

colonial williamsburg

Colonial Williamsburg is a very beautiful place. We went today, during Homeschool week, anticipating a long and glorious experience as we immersed ourselves in the 18th century way of life. Well, long it seemed and glorious it wasn't. The humidity factor and the Leah factor greatly influenced our enjoyment level. However, I feel pretty wimpy posting this because my friend who is 8 months pregnant and has a 2-ish year old was there with her family and seemed to do much better than I! Oh well. Matt and I decided we would go back by ourselves sometime, map out the place and plan for a better time for us to go as a family.
Andrew tripped (on Caleb's feet) while running and banged up his knee. Dad had mercy on him and carried him on his back. Nice daddy. :)


Brianna and Hannah. Bri was so excited to see her there.

2 comments:

taffie said...

Looks like a fun day. I think I remember that tree when we went to Williamsburg on our honeymoon !

Kim said...

Don't feel wimpish! I was melting!!! Next time will be better :)