Monday, January 11, 2010

today's the day

Today is the day. The day we were supposed to get back on track- in the groove... School started again, the schedule was followed, rest time was back(!!!!!!!!!!) and of course there was bread to be made. In an effort to maintain the schedule I had to multitask. I made bread-making a school subject today for Andrew. He was all too happy to exchange worksheets and text books for the Kitchen Aid. And I was happy to have 2 loaves of bread by lunch time! (It is now after dinner and sadly, the bread is all gone. Maybe I should make 4 loaves tomorrow?)




4 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

yummmmmy...i want some!!

Susanna said...

Ahhh - doesn't it feel good to get back into a routine? I'd say to go for the four loaves, but it still might be gone by bedtime. :)

melanie said...

so cute!! :) and that bread sounds good!!!

Mary Cunningham said...

silly, silly Andrew! I miss that boy! What a great personality he has!