Sunday, April 4, 2010

blog in a book

I am so excited to have my blog in a book! I found a website that made it easy for me to get my posts in a format that I could put in a book to be printed. Since I never get my pictures printed and I don't know how long google will keep my older blog entries I thought it would be a great idea to get them made into a book. I made this one for all my blog posts from the year 2008. It is 178 pages long and has 491 pictures. I hope to be able to do one for each year. Kind of our life in a book! I love it : )





I learned a few little things that I will do differently for the next book but still love this one and feel like it is worth all the time I put into it.

3 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

a-maz-ing!!!! soo wish i could have seen it for real (thanks a lot fed ex!) it looks AWESOME. i think i will do that for next year :)

melanie said...

love this!! what a great idea. it looks like it came out so good!!!i'll have to do that sometime too!

Tracy said...

Love it ... but, what would you do differently?