Friday, April 2, 2010

chases visit: day 5

I think I figured that if I put off posting the last day that maybe it never really happened. But it did. Our awesome visit came to an end. : (


Goodbye from Riley's "Tank" : )


I thank God so much for my family. I am grateful for parents who raised us to love God and love each other. It was so refreshing to be with my sister and her family. I am even more grateful that we both know that we have eternity together. When we are in Heaven and you want to find me- look for me at Rachelle's ( or Mel's or Ronnie's) mansion! You'll know which one it is because you'll be able to smell the coffee ;)

2 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

haha..i loved reading the end of this :) i miss you terribly!

glennrstose said...

I was pretty sure we would have coffee in heaven. Thank God we won't remember the "coffee" we had in this life. I know, I know, a couple of the available coffees are close, but close only counts in horseshoes. Glenn