Saturday, September 11, 2010

visiting friends

While in NH we had the chance to see some friends. The visits seemed way too short.








I can't say enough about Denise's cooking. Not enough. That homemade applesauce was to die for! What was on Matt's plate here is only his FIRST plate. I was too busy eating to take pictures of the desserts. MMMmmmmm.
World famous lunch right here. Well, famous enough to make all us Curriers miss it and be so thankful to have it! The kids have agreed no one makes grilled cheese sandwiches like Mrs.Boulter. It's true. I don't know what her trick is but they are DE-licious!


I DO NOT take for granted the friendships I have with these people. Leaving NH was hard because of the friends left behind- not even just the ones we visited. These friends have been such a means of encouragement to us while we've been away. They pray faithfully, love us and keep in touch with us. That means so much to our family.
I keep in my mind often that these friends are also brothers and sisters in the Lord and that means that this time of separation is only temporary. We have all eternity together!







No comments: