Friday, October 8, 2010

Caleb's Birthday

Caleb celebrated his 9th birthday on Wednesday. It was a great day! Matt and I took him out for breakfast early in the morning. He ate french toast sticks, donuts, eggs, bacon, cantaloupe, pineapple and orange juice. Lots of all those things!


After dinner we had his birthday party. He had to stand on a chair to get one of his gifts out of the box.


My mom and I make the most beautiful birthday cakes :)
No complaints though, they always taste wonderful!


Caleb kept thanking us all day for the different things we did for him because it was his birthday. And the first thing he said to me the next morning was "Thanks, Mom for making my birthday so special yesterday". He is a sweet boy that makes me so happy to be his mother. We all love him so much!

No comments: