Monday, November 8, 2010

birthday



I celebrated my birthday last week. It is amazing how much my family treated it like it was a national holiday! They didn't want me to do any "chores", cook, or anything that was hard. They even tried their best to do all their schoolwork on their own so I wouldn't have to help them. They treated me like a queen!

I was going to make manicotti for supper since it is one of my favorite meals, but Matt stepped in and ordered some for me at an Italian restaurant. How sweet :)


Brianna made me an awesome cake but I didn't want to get a close up of it since she put my age on it ;)

2 comments:

Susanna said...

I KNEW your family would make it a special day for you!! Birthdays are so fun with kids!

rachellechaseblog said...

wish i could've been there to celebrate!! that manicotti sure looks good!!
you look great for your age :)
love you