Thursday, April 14, 2011

fun with leah

We are back on a schedule and I love it! Actually, I think we all do. I really enjoy spending my half hour with each kid one-on-one. Today I took Leah to the playground that is just a short walk away. I had my phone on me so if Micah woke up Matt could call me and I'd be home in 2 minutes. Leah and I had so much fun and I think it was much needed for her. (She's not the baby anymore and she doesn't seem too impressed with that) It was a beautiful sunny day and we took full advantage of that. We walked, sang and played and came home feeling refreshed. We didn't forget to stop and say, "Thank you God for this beautiful day!"






2 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

what a great mom :)
i love the pictures...especially the ones with the sun shining in on the left! they look awesome!
love and miss you!
xo

melanie said...

so much fun~