Friday, May 13, 2011

the park

Today we took the morning off from school and went to the park. The boys were so excited to play baseball on a real field. (I don't know what's wrong with the camera but all my pictures have been coming out like this. Time for a new one I guess.)


















Alissa and I cooked up the burgers. I got the fire going and made the patties. Alissa cooked them to perfection!



Micah just enjoyed the fresh air.




























We had such a nice and much needed time out.






3 comments:

Susanna said...

Micah looks so grown up already in this photo! Glad you could enjoy a morning at the park. We took yesterday off of school too b/c it was nice outside and today is supposed to be rainy, so we'll do school today instead!

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melanie said...

fun pictures & cute kids :) great picture of you w/micah in the sling. you look great!! i miss you