Thursday, June 9, 2011

alissa-art lessons

Alissa has been taking art lessons for about 5 weeks now. She is really enjoying her teacher and all that she is learning. I took these pictures of her work in the order in which she did them.






















This last picture, Alissa explained to me, is all about perspective. It is like you are looking at the picture from a bird's eye view. She went on to tell me that the whole picture had to line up to a small dot on the bottom of the page. It reminded me of my perspective on life. When everything lines up to the "dot", then everything is right. When every thought I think, every decision I make, every word I say or plan I make I am keeping God in mind- lining everything up to HIM, my "picture" is not crooked or out of proportion or unrecognizable. It is just the way it should be!






Ali is doing a great job and is even teaching the other kids what she is learning! We are thankful for this opportunity for her.










2 comments:

melanie said...

these drawings are amazing!! she has such a talent with this!! awesome job alissa! keep it up!!

rachellechaseblog said...

these are awesome!! wow! i am so impressed. i love this beautiful and godly niece too :)