- I used to be 1 but now I'm 18 and I can go do that. (after I told her it was too dangerous for little kids to do a particular thing)
- Here is my problem. I can't have a popsicle because Mom said I can't have a popsicle. That is my problem.
- I don't need to hold anyone's hand anymore because I am a big girl now!
- Micah, you need to try to get a haircut. (I guess I better watch her with the scissors!)
- Daddy, I've been looking for you ALL OVER THE PLACE! (said to Matt as she hugged him when he came in from outside)
And one more thing. Brianna. Here are a couple things she's said that cracked me up!
We were all sitting on the couches watching the last of the Patriots game. The Pats were up by 4 and the Giants had the ball. With less than a minute in the game, Eli Manning threw a touchdown pass. Brianna looked at all of us and yelled out "Control Z"!
"I am an only child- except for my brothers and sisters". Yup. If you know her, you know just what I am talking about ;)