Monday, July 20, 2009

fun

We had a very busy day today. Brianna taught a club today (26 kids...yae!) and so I dropped her off and decided since it was too far to go back home, I would stay in the area. I found a park close by and the kids played while we waited for club to get over. We did have a couple of injuries.
This one began with Drew yelling to Cameron to pass the football to him.

Unfortunately the sun was in his eyes and he took the football in the face. We cleaned up his bloody nose using some baby wipes.Here he is trying to show me he is still a tough guy.


Not long after, Caleb fell on the tar when he was running and got quite the bloody knee. We converted the Suburban into an infirmary and got the bleeding under control. (MORE baby wipes)

Other than those little incidents, everyone had a great time!After I picked Bri up from club, we all went to a friend's house for pizza and a really fun visit. I enjoyed it so much!

1 comment:

grannimcd said...

Looks like you guys are all enjoying Virginia. I knew you would (except for the spider incident.....)
Luvu all!