Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 things...

There was nothing too special about today. Brianna has been sick so she slept in this morning. We're hoping that she gets better soon AND that it doesn't spread!
Anyway, it's days like today that I need to look for little moments that make the day a little special.

One thing that caught all of our attention was Leah's face after she ate almost TWO pieces of pizza at lunch today!


Another was Alissa trying to get comfortable during rest time. I was in the same room as her and I heard her mutter, "I need to get in my coffin now". That wasn't at all funny. It's an adorable "reading box" as far as I'm concerned!


I had to add one more picture of Leah since the above one just makes me want to clean her up! This is better- although she's getting to where she needs a barrette in her hair!



1 comment:

melanie said...

great pictures!!!!!
oh how i miss those kiddies....

cant wait for thanksgiving!