Monday, November 9, 2009

David


This is the fourth year in a row that I have used my birthday money to get a new Beth Moore Bible study. This is the second year that my awesome daughter has joined me in doing it. Believe me, these studies aren't for wimps! Brianna puts in some serious time. On top of the 5 days per week of homework, there is a CD to listen to each week with an hours worth of teaching on each. It is good stuff!
We are doing a study on David this year. I wasn't sure which one of Beth's studies to get- I've already done 8 of them. David is one of her first ones but it looked so interesting- not to mention convicting! Brianna did the first days homework and told me it was already getting uncomfortable. I smiled and nodded..... ;)
I'm so thankful to be doing this study and to be doing it with my daughter. God is so good to me!

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

just started esther...love it! wish we could all do one together! love you