Wednesday, September 28, 2011

diorama

Brianna and Cameron are gone every Friday all day.  I decided that would be the perfect time for special projects with the other kids.  They are each working on a diorama of a colonial American scene.  I was really surprised at how much they each loved doing it.  I knew Alissa would love it but wasn't too sure about the boys.  They can hardly wait for Friday to work on them some more!


I am NOT a perfectionist and not even a good arts and crafts type.  I was pretty discouraged at first because I compared what I have them doing to others I saw online.  Oh well.  My kids are enjoying it and I am able to just have fun with it :)

3 comments:

melanie said...

so fun! you are such a great mom & teacher. keep up the great work!!

Tracy said...

Remember ... it is the PROCESS not the PRODUCT!

rachellechaseblog said...

wow.. you put us other homeschoolers...well, me...to shame!