Wednesday, June 6, 2012

kindness

To say that the people from the church have been kind to us would be an extreme understatement.  I will not use this blog to record all the things the people have done to bless us, but I will show a small part of what some of them did today.  A lady came to our door and told us that the senior adults had gathered some food for our family and could I please send some kids over to bring it home.  What is pictured here is just some of what they gave!  When Matt went over to see them, they were so wonderful.  They gathered around him, laid hands on him, and prayed for  him, for our family, and for our ministry.  What an encouragement!


Please do pray for Matt and for our family.  We need to be covered- the task ahead of us is not going to be easy!

2 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

so awesome!!

melanie said...

I love all your new blog posts!! I've missed them:) glad to catch up on what's been going on. And I always love seeing pictures of all the kids! See you soon!:)