Thursday, August 2, 2012

friends

One of the great things about being back in New England is old friends.  Alissa &  Hannah and Cameron & Jeremiah have been best of friends since birth.  Hannah and Jeremiah were able to spend a couple of days with us this week and it was wonderful.  Matt took the boys to the soccer nets two of the nights and during that time I took Micah and the girls to the spray park.  I have never seen two happier, gigglier girls!

 Do you have any idea how much two teenage boys can eat???  Meal times and snack times were always noisy, fun, and full of laughter.



We were able to use the pool of some friends of ours.  What a treat!







As long as Micah held out, the kids were fine to swim.  When he was done....so were they!



 Alissa and Hannah were such good sports and did me a great favor.  They let me teach my first Latin lesson to them so I could practice.  They were the best students ever!



It was a great time and we were left with lots of memories :)

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

looks like a lot of fun!